Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Supz, im sixteen homey.

Im SIXtotheTEEN .
Okay, it hasn't really hit me yet, Its weird !!
IM OLD NOW :(((( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO GO BACK TO BEING 9 SO I CAN SCREAM AROUND IN SHOPPING CENTRES AND NO ONE WOULD CARE! :(
But yeah , partayee in a few hours , at night lah.
Hopefullly the annoying peoplez will come on time and hopefully we'll find something to do at my boring house :( !!!
Im just happy everyone whom i wanted to come , CAN come! SO YAYZ!!! :)
so happy stupid birthday to me , i feel old and faggity :( .
Hope i have a happy one ! ( stupid olevels )

Lots happened in the past week!!
Stella came over last saturday , and NicYau went to churchies with me on sunday.
Went to BOYS LIKE GIRLS with Sherylpz on Thursdayy!!! WHOOOHOOOOO :D
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.
I'll post pictures up soon soon soon!!

Video from last week with stellawella!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! I LOVE YOU , ME :)

No comments: