I know life isn't easy, and i know you're having a hard time.
& i know its tough having someone like that in your life.
But you've gotta stay strong yeah? you told me yourself when i had problems!
to believe in him , and that he will help you.
just keep praying and stay positive, because you've still got me.
IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU N , & so is he.
I love you and i want you to stop worrying.
HAVE.A.LITTLE.FAITH.
& i know its tough having someone like that in your life.
But you've gotta stay strong yeah? you told me yourself when i had problems!
to believe in him , and that he will help you.
just keep praying and stay positive, because you've still got me.
IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU N , & so is he.
I love you and i want you to stop worrying.
HAVE.A.LITTLE.FAITH.
No comments:
Post a Comment