pretend its Friday.
HAPPY FREAKING FAT SIXTEEEEN WANTON :))
thankew for being an aweummzz senior for the past 3 years.
Though your hair is bigger than the sun , and your white hairs over grow like crazy.
I STILL LURBZXZ YOUUUU , AND WILL MISSH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE :(
I PROMISE YOU A BIG BIG CARD , AND A BIG BIG FAREWELL :)))
LURBS YOU ! :)

current agenda, being a fat pig waiting on my maid to cook me noodles ! :)
buhbye.
HAPPY FREAKING FAT SIXTEEEEN WANTON :))
thankew for being an aweummzz senior for the past 3 years.
Though your hair is bigger than the sun , and your white hairs over grow like crazy.
I STILL LURBZXZ YOUUUU , AND WILL MISSH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE :(
I PROMISE YOU A BIG BIG CARD , AND A BIG BIG FAREWELL :)))
LURBS YOU ! :)

current agenda, being a fat pig waiting on my maid to cook me noodles ! :)
buhbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment