And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down
You say you're fine, I know you better than that
Hey, what ya doing with a girl like that?
Angels&Demons.
I finally watched the freaking show , & its awesome . Its as good as Crystal said it was .
Though i didn't find anything like AGAINST christianity in it , so i guess its safe to watch.
Alex aint allowed to watch it ! HAHAAHAHA :) the show is quite scary though.
They show like corpse and stuff and like holy people being burnt alive and all that rubbish.
Very Very Cruel , the author of the book is so sadistic , considering he's anti christian .
But overall , its a very good show , with all the mystery and all , so YAY.
watched the midnight show , and i just got back :)
Niki is leaving for JapJap tomorow : ( I will miss you dear ! :)
Have a happy trip ! and you better get me something cough(iphone covers!)cough.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! pleaze dont bring back swine ! :)
Very Tired ! So shalom & goodnight !
Maybe meeting Alexlex tomorow :)
I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down
You say you're fine, I know you better than that
Hey, what ya doing with a girl like that?
Angels&Demons.
I finally watched the freaking show , & its awesome . Its as good as Crystal said it was .
Though i didn't find anything like AGAINST christianity in it , so i guess its safe to watch.
Alex aint allowed to watch it ! HAHAAHAHA :) the show is quite scary though.
They show like corpse and stuff and like holy people being burnt alive and all that rubbish.
Very Very Cruel , the author of the book is so sadistic , considering he's anti christian .
But overall , its a very good show , with all the mystery and all , so YAY.
watched the midnight show , and i just got back :)
Niki is leaving for JapJap tomorow : ( I will miss you dear ! :)
Have a happy trip ! and you better get me something cough(iphone covers!)cough.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! pleaze dont bring back swine ! :)
Very Tired ! So shalom & goodnight !
Maybe meeting Alexlex tomorow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment