Now you’re standing here
Saying things you think I wanted to hear
But you’ve got it all wrong
I’ve already moved on my dear
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL DAY ;DD
Had family dinner at my house todayy:)
My ahbengster cousin came :D
he is sick ttm ! Always show me sick things :(((
He showed me this video , of this weirdo guy cutting of his THING .
hahahahhahaha ;D
It was gross ttm :( with all the bleeding and the ewwwwwwwwww :(
okay , anyway . dinner was great :)
Yummmmmmy ;DDDD
& moonkcake is awesome , but i dont like the yolk :(
& desperate Housewives maranthon is still going on :) love it !
E-lit mock paper after school tomorow :((((((
alll the way people :)))) !!!
We can do this ;)
& our dearest Fatty G's Birthday is this Tuesday:)
Oldieeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D loveyoubabe!
kay , imma go sleeeep:) NIGHTS PEOPLE;))
I wanna start all over
No comments:
Post a Comment