Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And when I can't be with you dream me near
Keep me in your heart and I'll appear
All you gotta do is
turn around, Close your eyes, Look inside
I'm right here .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST GRACIA<333333
May you be fattyy and stupidd and fatty , HAHHAHA ;D FOREVERRR !
& May you love me foreverrrrrrr ! i know you will lah :)
because I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVERRR !
i bought you the cake okayyyyy ! HAHHAHAHAH ;D
hope you wont always start your day with
" I fought with my mother yesterday "
" My stupid mother ah , scold me yesterday "
HHAHAHAHA ;D cheer up yeow ! STOP BEING SO SCOLDABLE ALREADY !
LOVEYOULAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;DDDDDD

Went to Seoul Garden after school today :)))))
to celebrate the oncoming of Gracia's WOMANHOOD :)
it was the yummiest , fulllest , YUMMIEST lunch ever .
HHAHAHAHAH ;D we were such nerds , seriously .
but it was AWWEEESOME LAHHHH :)
we took one whole plate of meat ,
& loser Elaine took 10TEN fishballs .
& it was EWWWWWWWWWW . Elaine and her bad tastes .
BUT THE CHEEEKEN & BEEF were the bomb ,
& we were playing around and stuff .
& ATE ATE ATE ATE ATE ATE ,
stuffed ourselves , and almost died :(((
After food , we got ice cream , BUFFET MAHH !
so we were like hogging the ICECREAM AREA
hahahahhah ;D & just talked and laughed like maddd .
so yeps , then alex and I walked off , and went to make a
ICECREAM/ICE-KACHANG/CHENDOL/DURIAN/NAATADECOCO/
CAKE ! HAHAHAHHAHA ;D and we used peppers as the candles .
HAHHAHAHAH ;D & we sang birthday songgg:)))))
Be greatful Gracia ! All the ice kachang syrup was ALL OVER ME :((
then we distracted her , and made Elaine go toilet with her ,
and rasey and I ran to next door NYDC bought a REAL cake ,
& ran back , hahhahahah :)
STUPID ELAINE , on the phone , still can say
" cutting cake now ? "
HAHHAHAHAHH ;D like hello ? Gracia next to you !
But gracia being stupid , thought it was something else ,
HAHHAHAHAHAH ;D so SUPRISE SUPRISE !
i bought the cake okayyy ! HHAHAHAHAH ;D
well i paid firstt !SO NOT THE POINT :)
im the one with the actual HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTT:))))
then we sat and talked more , and yeps :)
Headed for homee :DDD
went to Daddys house for tuition :)
Then came home , watched Lipstick Jungle , and Desperate Housewives .
& I AM LOOKING FOR THE STUPID GGE3 !!!!
WHY IS IT THAT STUPID TUDOU DOESNT HAVE IT ?????
DAMNNYOUUUUUUU !
& curently watching The Hills , Episode 6 :)))
hhahahahahh ;D
once again , HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABEEEE ;D

& tomorow , meeting FATTTYY boyfriend :)))
well , MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE . haahhah ;D

peeeeeeeeeeeektures !





FAKE CAKE






REAL CAKE !



Peaches/Beaches <3333 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg0t328LgeUS6Voz9XruqZs9yOnjIqAhcwRjJLZhnD8_JRmUMJhj6sL1k6acChpfh5fu85fcKh1UXl0zsYudHl3E3OuVS9tmyZusxMkVcXbmZQ_fLtISutoHpYNrySnnZynaDaB/s1600-h/Photo00250.jpg">



NIGHTSSSSSS ;DDDDDDDD

No comments: