Its alright Lx babyy :)
I STILL LOVE YOUUUU !
I STILL LOVE YOUUUU !
What happened ?
The runners settled into their blocks.
The starter fired the gun -
but it was a false start.
Liu Xiang hobbled a few steps forward.
Then he turned back and quietly
took off the race stickers taped to his legs
- this was the moment that he quit
the Olympic Games.
The runners settled into their blocks.
The starter fired the gun -
but it was a false start.
Liu Xiang hobbled a few steps forward.
Then he turned back and quietly
took off the race stickers taped to his legs
- this was the moment that he quit
the Olympic Games.
Why was Liu Xiang so important?
He was the first Asian man
EVER to win a gold medal
in an Olympic track event (in Athens 2004).
"His achievement made us feel
that we could achieve anything
ourselves as well,"



HHAAHAHAH ;D
i know im insane !
But im so depressed right now !
I've been waiting to watch his race
& THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS :(
it really breaks my heart y'know
& he is HOT ogaye ,
& though some of you people
thinks his ugly ,
I CANT HELP IT IF YOU'RE
BLINDDDDDD :(
Ahmad,Elaine & I .
HAVE GOOD TASTE :)
gahhhhhhhhhhhhh :(
depressing y'know .
I WANNA GO KIL MYSELF :(
see him so pain
I ALSO PAIN Y'KNOWS :(
BUT WAHTEVER IT IS !
I WILL ALWAYS
LOVE YOUUUU
LIUXIANGGGG !
i know its insane :(
But , i cant help it !
Ahmad , you'll understand .
Its turn into an obsession yo .
Maths test on Friday .
Im dyingggg :(

No comments:
Post a Comment