Dont you dare say
I dont care ,
Because deep down you know I do .
I really do .
Its alright Singapore ;
We're still the bombx .
Gahhhhhhhh : (
We lost :(
Table tennis i mean ,But its okay la.
nobody expected them to win .
China is like the SOUL of
TABLE TENNIS .
how to win hur ?
Anyway , Jiawei really damn good.
& shes funny , when they like lose a point
She makes funny faces :)
But thee other one , like no offence
like some auntie going market liddat.
IM SORRY OKAY .
its how i feel : (
But their damn good lah! :)
& ALEXXXXXXXX .
YOU SUCKKKKKKKKKK
YOU COULD CALL ME YOU KNOW .
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO
GAHHHH :(
YOU SUCK TTM :(
HHAHAHHAAH ;D
I FOUND THIS VEEDEO
from last year, when
Europing , thats my coussie Yenchien:)
its super funnnnyy :D
I know its lame , but just say its funny!
Gtg go ! Byeeeeeeeee ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment