Instead of holding you, I was holding out.
I should've let you in, but I let you down.
You were the first to give ,I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.
Athena came over to my place again ysd,
Stayed over , shes super idiotic .
But good company laaaa:)
Had class outing today:)
Met up with
Marie,Joanna,Joey&IynHui.
At ps , then later Stef came .
Went to cathay
We watched Mummy3 ,
It was quite nice laaaa !
very the Action , the guy quite hot luh .
ChocolateHotfudge Ben&Jerrys is damn
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee;D
Kay , then stef stayed back.
&Elaine&Gracia came .
We watched Nomoney2 .
Singapore show:)
Its damn niceeeeeeeeee;D
super funnnnyyyy! Gahhh!
The mother is super cuteeeeeee ;D i want her man.
She in the middle of the night ,
Go wake her son up ask him find her
Red mickey mouse bra ! lols:D
Kay,then after movieee , We walked back to Ps.
& ate dinner . met up with Vera :D
Then later cabbed home ;D
Had fun with the stupid class ( half of them)
& im determined to think that Marie
Turns into a beast after the sun sets .
thats why when we say we watching 5'oclock movie
She freaks out , and says its too late for her .
& HAS TOO HAS TOOO go home.HAH! loser marie !
Check out Maries Oh-Piang Hair !
Back to the 80's aye Marie :)
Ohhhhhhhhhh ,
& ELAINE TAN LI WEN .
this is ME , officially hating YOU .
For lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D
You suckkkkkkk ttm !
hahhahahahah ;)
School tomorow :(
Ting xie and Geog test on friday :(
SuckSuckSuck:(
Gtg ! Nights !
Gtg ! Nights !
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment