Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I can honestly say you've been on my mind
since I woke up today, up today

Stop saying i dont care ley you !
Because you know i do .
You fattttyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
& its not my fault i never reply your smses ,
hahahahha ;D i fell asleep lehhh : (
Iloveyoulahhhhh <333
& You bloody Marie , you freaking suck
I betcha missed me so much today ,
when you didnt see me in school .
Best day ever without youuuuuu :)

Tags Replied .

Sheryl :
What lahhhh ,
I know its not nice ! hahhhah ;D
But no choice leyyyy .
CANNOT EXTEND ONE OKAY .
C-A-N-N-O-T !
Im smart cannn , dont try to act !

Elaine:
WELL YOU BROKE MINE FIRST :(
& now , i cant put it back together :(

MARIECHONG:
Excuse me , everyone loves ME .
unlike you , gawd Marie ,
EVERYONE hates you ,
YOU and your freagging ohpiang
HAIRRRRRRRR .
Gah , go look yourself in the mirror lah,
Unless you cant bare to ! hahahah:)

Cara:
HAHAHHHA ;D
no one force you see leyy !
CARA YOU SUCKKKKKK !
tell me what you want ,
what you really really what ,
Oh tell me what you want ,
what you really really want .
I wanna , i wanna i wanna .
..............
HAHAHHA :) REMEMBER ?

Chummy:
hahahhh ;D well thankyou hun:)
Thanks for the motivation
to study yeahhhh ?
HAAHAHAHHAHAH ;D


IynHui:
SORRY LAHHHHHH
i dont know okayy :(
YOU KNWO HOW TO SPELL MY NAME
MEHHHHHHHHHHH :(

Gonna watch
Private Practice baybehhhh :)
Buhbyee !

No comments: