Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Sunday, December 16, 2007

saturday
totally forgot : )
lian left for beijing ? shanghai ? FORGOT : )
anyway ;somewhere in china that the WANG LI CHANG CHEN / great wall is in
IM GONA MISS HER LOADS : DD
THAT UGLY GIRL !
rasey is currently in CHICAGO ! miss her loads too . havent seen her in a while : (
WELL ; hope she makes it back in time tomoorw ! then i can see her before i leave !
thanks to her for wanting to send me off !
and thanks to HO LO LO ! for saying BYE BYE ! HARHAR ;D
and missing me : D
i know you wil miss me loads ho lo lo !
I WILL MISS YOU LOADS TOO ! AND I WANT MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT ! !! LOLS !
AND I HOPE YOU ROT WHILE MISSING ME !!
ILOVE YOU GUYS ! (everyone)
YOU'RE MY ONE AND ONLY :D
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS Y OU !

No comments: