SATURDAY
Extremly happy today :)
Sheryl got me my THIS YEAR birthday&chritsmas present ,
HEHEHEHEHEH :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
she got me a crumpplerr !! its grey !
VERY EX LEH ! so i was like EXTREMLY PAISEHH !
HARHAR :D but , I KNOW SHE LOVES ME !
so , i bought her a $ 50 dollar jacket from 77 street ! and im officialy BROKE !
there are like cobwebs in my walllet now . HAHAH :DDDDDDD
so anyway , decided to pierce ear today !
wanted to pierce upupup there ! like ! REALLY , up there !
so sheryl accompanied mee ! still at 77 street ,
i dint even say I COMFIRM WANT and the women alr put the needle in the gun .
HOW TO REFUSE MAN ! so i kept asking if it was pain !
she tried to make me feel better , so she said :"NO LAH NO LAH ! NOT PAIN"
so i backed out a few times , just before the gun reach my ear.
until in the end i decided NOW OR NEVER !
so i was like squeezing sheryls hand , IT WENT RED , HARHAR :D
she was like screaming too ,
so the scene is two girls screaming while a calm OLDER girl stuck a freaking needle in one of the girls ear .
WHAT A SCENE !
HEEHE :D
so anyway ; IT WAS HOTT . my ear! HOT ! really hot !
but , other then that it was eh - OKAY .
after, went meet delfina , SHE IS SO BLOODY THIN . SHERYL ALSO !
GAHH !!
then took bus 163 to sheryl houseee :D
her house nicer then the old one !
ATHENA CAME !
decided to watch ghost movie !
HAHA :D
it was so bloody scary !!!
WEWERE SCREAMING LIKE MAD !
seriously !
i screamed first cas THE EFFINGDEAD grandfather MOVED ,
then athena scream then delfina screamed then sheryl screamed .
sheryl father came out of the room . then smile .. I BET HE WAS THINKING :" WHAT DUMB GIRLS ! SCREAM AT NOTHING ! " harhar : !
THE SHOW WAS SO SCARY WE DIN DARE GO TOILET ALONE .
SO SHERYL WAS BATHING ! THEN I WENT TO PEE FIRST !
then I CAME OUT , then del went in . !
so nobody was left alone . until del came out then SHERYL WAS ALONE IN THE TOILET
THEN SHE KEEP SCREAMING ! WHAT A LOSER ! HAHHHA:D
WE DIN DARE WATCH THE SHOW ANYMORE : D
SO WE TALKED SLACKED
then later left .
took a cab home !
JUST FINISH PACKING MY STUPID LUGGAGE FOR EUROPE !
I AM SO BLOODY JEALOUS OF ALL THOSE BASTARDS WHO GET TO SPEND CHRISTMAS AND NEWYEAR IN SINGAPORE !
GAHH !! UNFAIR!
SO ANYWAY ;
I'VE DECIDED TO BUY EVERYONE I KNOW A CHRISTMAS PRESENT !
GUESS WHAT !
I'LL BUY YOU A BOTTLE OF EUROPE AIR !! HAHAH :D
you'll LOVE IT !
gah , IM GONNA MISS EVERYONEEE !!
SO MUCH !!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
makes me wanna NOT go !
WELL ; IF I CANT POST TOMOORW !
THIS IS FAREWELL ;
god , sounds like im leaving for good ! HARHAR :D
TAKECARES !
merry christmas and a happy new year !
No comments:
Post a Comment