Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Darling

Watched the Glee Christmas Episode again for the third time and still in love with it.
one of the best episodes ever!!
I love christmas and am determined to make my white christmas dreams come true!!
One day imma have a tree just like this outside my house!
christmas Pictures, Images and Photos
With snow and my big happy family having turkey , ham and potatoes followed by the opening of presents under the christmas tree.
My dream WILL come true. somehow.
For now i shall do with snowless, big family-less christmas in sunny singapore :(

Watching How I met your mother now, and my obsession with Barney is going way overboard.
IlovehimIlovehimIlovehimmmmmm!

Him being Gay makes me love him even more !!!!

So i realise I haven't blogged since.. forever ago, and i guess i should start again!
Anywayz, been having a bake fest for the past week. I baked chocolate chips cookies, then cupcakes, and a rainbow cake, followed by brownies and just a few hours ago Apple crumble !! Though only some were kinda successful , i shall await the day i manage to bake up something like this ..
Photobucket
Aren't they just the prettiest things?! Gaaaaaaah.

Gonna watch the entire HIMYM season 4 now.
Buaizz!!

Someday..
Merry Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: