Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Master Chef

Okay, so been watching Master Chef and like cause everyone on the show are amateurs , I find it so amazing how they can cook so damnit well. Its CRAZZZZZY, wish i could cook like that :(
Anyway, so AUSTRALIA has conveniently copied america's master chef but twisted it to the JUNIOR VER. which is like .. okay kinda cool. but then i watched it and its like EPICCCCC.
they recently announced the winner and she's TWELVE FREAKING YEARS OLD.
and she's cooked dishes like these !!

Herb Crusted Lamb Cutlets with Stuffed Mushrooms and Green Beans


Chicken and Mushroom Risotto


can you believe? a TWELVE year old cooking this??!!! Gah , i can just die of embarrassment because all i can cook is a bowl of noodles, and I bet most of us can only do the same !!
Bleh, Tomorrow is New year Eve and I guess after celebrating it for 16 years it just isn't that interesting anymore. HAHA. but I shall make the best of it with the fam !!
and with results coming in like 10 days 2011 is kinda starting to suck.
I seriously hope I do okay !! :( Very very nervous!!

K, so , happy new year eve to you !!!!

Waiting for 9:50 to come! Bones season 5 episode 17 is on !! WHOOOHOOO :D
:)

No comments: