Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

the first last day of my life

SO, tomorow is track finals. Like FINALS FINALS, and AS WE SPEAK. St.Nicks is in the lead by one point. ( Sorry cedar ) Can't believe i have an event tomorow :( but you know whaaad. Im totally confident that we'll do well. I mean come on ! ITS US?! hahhahah! But yeah, I cannot believe this is the last competition representing stnicks , after this i dont even know if im continuing Track or not : ( I'll miss this team so much, and I cannot imagine not being in it next year :(
So I guess we shall end this with a BANG. hahah! Or BOOM. But im so confident that we'll do well.
I CAN FEEL A VICTORY COMING ALONG ( GOLD GOLD GOLD! )

I know we can do this SN.
SN TRACK & FIELD FTW.


the next time i blog i'll be telling you peeps we got the gold !
( what a cocky piece of shit i am )
HAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA.
( gold gold gold ! )

No comments: