Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Friday, April 30, 2010

就想賴著你

Haven't blogged in zomg so long. Anyhoo, Crissayepoo's birthday was yesterday. and dear Ivy's too!
So the few of us went to swensons for a surprise dindin for crissypoo.
She wasn't exactly all that surprised, but eh , oh well. It was worth the effort. Heeeeeee :)
food was good, company was good, ALL was good. :) So yayness.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

TODAY was about the worst day of my already sad life.
Math test, then Bio test, and then prelim chinese oral. It was so shitty.
The freaking passage was filled with stupid chinese words that i dont even think exist.
ugh, seriously pissed me to the total max. Grrrrrrr.

Moving-on.
Tomorow is Alex Babe's birthday dinnerrr.!!! & I am so eggcited.
Imma have to starve the whole day so i can pig out at night.
I WILL UPDATE TOMOROWZ W A GALORE OF PRETTY PICTURES. HAHAHAA.
I WILL I WILL I WILL.

in the mean while , please do go watch 就想賴著你 .
it is like basically the best taiwan drama that E-V-E-R graced the world of entertainment.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH :D no joke. and Jerry Yan is so mega hawt, sho shuaiz.
<3 him.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

GTG. BRAIN DEAD RITE NAO.
BLOG 2MOROW. BUAIZ.

No comments: