There were like millions of people , and it was hot to the very max.
After all the eating and playing retardo games, Gracia and I cabbed to the flea market opposite Cine to meet ShanaBanana!! After which went to meet my mama for dindin at vivo @ the soup restaurant which has like the best cheena food ever.

















THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NOTEBOOK!
I recently borrowed " The notebook" from the school library. Can you believe our school library actually contained books like that ? heeeeee :)Its so stupid for me to read the notebook because I have this rule where i do not read books that are already movies! & I've watched the notebook like more than 3 times , so reading the book is " breaking the rule " haha!
But due to the fact that im such a boring old rut nowadays i've decided to be " smart " and read. heeee!
So im actually REWATCHING the notebook AGAIN like right at this moment.
and i absolutely love Rachel Mcadams even though she isn't wearing any makeup. She is still one of the most gorgeous people I've ever laid my freaking eyes on !!!
yeah so i've taken the liberty to type one of my favourite letters thats written in the book.
Cause ohmeegod, the letters are the sweetest things on earth.
My dearest Allie,
I dont know what to say anymore except that I couldn't sleep last night because i knew that is is over between us. It is a different feeling for me , one that i never expected, but looking back, i suppose it couldn't have ended another way. You and I are different. We came from different worlds, and yet you were the one who taught me the value of love. You showed me what it was like to care for another, and i am a better man because of it. I dont want you to ever forget that. I am not bitter because of what has happened. On the contrary. I am secure in knowing that what we had was real, and I am happy we were able to come together for even a short period of time. And if, in some distant place in the future, we see each other in our new lives , i will smile at you with joy, and remember how we spent a summer beneath the tress, learning from each other and growing in love. And maybe , for a brief moment, you'll feel it too, and you'll smile back, and savor the memories we will always share together.
I love you Allie.
Noah.
Its the sweetest movie ever and i cannot imagine how two people can love each other so much.
Ah, if only.
OHMYGOD. Im watching the ending right now, and it is so sad.
" what are you going to do when i can't remember anything? " ( she has a disease )
" well , i'll be here , i'll always be here with you, i'll never leave you "
" do you think our love can take us away together ? "
and they both like lie there and they die together.
I not even sure if i should be happy or sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
other than that my life has been pretty boring, and now im off to do math before i fail another one of those stupid tests.
TATA!
No comments:
Post a Comment