Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Friday, February 12, 2010

Crazy love

So i went to watch Valentines Day w Sherylpz todaaaay :)
For ONCE i actually dont regret going out w her and ENJOYED MYSELF.
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.
(I.AM.KIDDIN.)
Vday was SO-SO . Its only nice because of all the stars.
I HAVE CONCLUDED that AS MUCH AS I LOVE TAYSWIFT.
She cannnot act. Hahahaahaa, well nobody can reallly sing well AND act well.
but yeazh, then we went shopping and yada yada yada. I bought some shitty stuff.
and ALL OF YOU SHOULD GO MPH TO BUY BOOKZ.
everything is more than 50% off :)))) teeheee.
Came home early , and imma have midnight steamboat l8rz .
Will try to get pictures!
Have a happy Cny & Valentines Day :)

WARNING:
what you are about to see might be disturbing to the eyez.
Photobucket
Best present ever! its pantene(my favourite shampoo) & selena gomez on it! (My favourite person)!
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket]

CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED SEEING YOU CHUMMY!!!
next time if you're going out YOU BETTER TELL ME :(((( !!!!!!
can't wait for the Cny parties :)

No comments: