Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Friday, October 16, 2009

3CeeNUMBER14EVA

Photobucket

Three ceeee, for the world , for the win.

WE WON FREAKANG GAMEZ DAYYY.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:D
& it was kinda unexpected cause we didn't win anything other than frisbee.
& CAPTAIN'S BALL WAS SO ANNOYING CAUSE THEY " WALKED OVER " our turn 4 semifinales
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EFFING TIRING IT IS ? half the time i was dying :((((
I AM GETTING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.
But it was fun laah, even though we lost :( HAHAHA :D
& Frisbee is so effing cool , the gymers did a greeeat job their like some physco frisbee people! :)
and I had to stand in and play SOCCER for finales.
I CANNOT PLAY SOCCER 4 SHIZZZ K. its so freaking difficult.
Luckily all i had to do was stand in front of the goalkeeper and like intercept when the balls come.
& LUCKILY sam,ivy and xq are good at soccer so i practically stood there and did nothing.
there were a few times where like the ball came to me , and EVERYTIME I HIT THE BALL i'll hit like the oponents LEG. hahahaahh! ITS NOT MY FAULT HER LEG HAPPENED T BE THERE.
&&&&&& , There was one time I kicked the ball and it went up like really really high .
IT WAS EFFING EMBARRASSING :( I LOOOK LIKE SUCH A KLUTZ OUT ON THE FIELD. GRAH.
NEVER.PLAYING.SOCCER.AGAIN.
kay so YAY WE WON :)) so eggcited. WHAT A GREAT WAY TO END THE YEARR:) HAAHAA.
considering around this time next year we'll be having O's :(((

OHOHOHOH, and on thursday Alex, ivy , winsy , stef , sam , jo , shana , haoyi , wendy and I went shopppingg :)
Well we split up at first but joined them later :)
& the gymers and I stayed over sammikins' house!! and the bimbos didnt even sleeep the whole night. I only slept for 3 hours . WAKEUPSLEEPWAKEUPSLEEP.
AND NEXT DAY WE HAD GAMES DAY?! which is today lah.
WAHLAO, I WAS FREAKING TIREEEEEED.
BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT.
i still remember praying for a miracle. AND IT HAPPENED ;DDD

pictureszzzzz
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

OUTINGGGGGGGGG :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

MY WHOLE FACE IS SUNBURNT NOW THOUGH. IM STILL HURTING :(
with all the muscle aches, and my face is still extremely hot from being under the sun for 6 hours :(
my ankles feel sprained , and i think my back broke . I FEEL LIKE AN OLD HAG.
GOOD NEWS IS THAT I HAVE 4 DAYS TO REST :)
marking days on mon/tue :)

GONNA GO WATCH TV , GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYE.
enjoy the weekend girlies.

No comments: