LET ME TELL YOU WHAT MY STUPID COUSIN DID TO ME !!!!!!
He smsed me out of the blue and said ,
" Hey where are you ? "
& i replied
" home , why ? "
and he goes
" LISTEN TO THIS !"
and i replied
" to what ? I DONT WANT SCARY ONE " ( cause he always tricks me )
but yeah , then he calls me and the background is damn blooody loud.
and yknow where that assbag is ? F-FREAKING-ONE ! F1F1F1F1 ?!!!!!!!
( honestly i didn't even know it was NOW , but stilll !!!!!! )
and he goes , i met BLACK EYE PEAS blahblahblah THEY WERE SO AWESOME blahblahblah.
and he's meeting freaking beyonce laterrrz :( I HATE HIMMMMM :((((
he had an extra ticket and he gave it awaaaay :(
grah, WHAT KIND OF COUSIN ISH THISH?
anyway, been spending the last two days with stupid winsy and gracia .
LIFE SUXX everyday spend with those two loserz. HAHAHAH.
friday wimpy and G and Shit ( shiting ) and I went to amk library to studeeeee.
left late at night and went for suuperr ! and i was so nice I WALKED WIMPY HOME and i sweat till my death :(
and today went to SICC with G and W to studdeee again, not so productive cause both of em keep zoning outt :((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and THEY zone out and start playing and talking and they blame ME for their unproductiveness!
and i just got word from my FAT MAMA that she bought loadza cool stuff from T- LAND.( thailand)
i hope she bought cool stuff cause she ALWAYS chooses the stuff i hate :(((((!!!!!!!!!!
ANYWAYY, I NEED TO GO. BECAUSE I NEED TO WATCH T-V.
SO BYEBYE, good luck for e-zams everyone .
P.S if you're nerrrrrrvous about the ezaaams , you think of ME,
SEE THIS IS THE PROCESS...
you'll start feeling nervous and your sensory neurones will send nerve impulses to your brain and then your BRAIN, will flash AWESOME IMAGES OF MEEE !! and then it'll send impulses to dont know where and your nervousness will INFLATE. ahahah ;D
okay, my bio AND english is epic fail :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
WHATEVER. BYEBYEBYE~!
No comments:
Post a Comment