Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Photobucket
Im happy today cause i finally bought meself a new guitarrr ! :)
& its BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. heeeheee.
when I first saw it , it kinda looked gross cause its blue , and i hate blue.
But after awhile it looks damn gorgeous. HAAHAAHA :) YAY.
& i had to pay for it myself :( cause my mommy was being selfish :((((((
but anyway, nothing interesting happened lately :(
My life is soooo boh-ringgg :(
good news is that Tuesday is freee dayy :))
Probs going out with the class peeepz

Changed my song to One time by Justin Bieber.
He's kinda cute ish but when he voice breaks , his cutesy now voice will be gone :(
must treasure it now yo. HAHAHAHAHHAA!
go to
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKonFkGKD0A&feature=related )
to watch the music vid. I've even got Gracia hooked onto this song k.

I heard " send it on " on the radio today ! So happpy :)
Finally man, the Dj still say v new song blah blah.
dear dj : the song has been out for quite awhile , please be updated.
HAAAHAAHa :D okay kidddding.

HAAHAHHA :) OKAY THIS IS DAMN FUNNY.
WATCH THIS PLEAZZZE. THE " DONT CALLL ME FAT GUY " PART IS DAMN FUNNY.

HAHAHAHAHAH :)

Byebye, good luck to prelim people ! :)

But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me

No comments: