14 SECOND PREVIEW OF NEW MOON :)
I CANNOT TAHAN ANYMORE,
I NEED NEW MOON TO COME OUT LIKE NOWWW :( THIS SUCKS :(
still remember in sec 1 when we were reading the book how excited we were . So retarded!
AND NOW IM EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!
the new director for newmoon is so much better , theres actually ACTUAL colour in the movie.
Twilight was practically black&white , at least now the people have colour. LOL.
CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))
if its mean to be , its meant to be .
Just keep holding on.
I CANNOT TAHAN ANYMORE,
I NEED NEW MOON TO COME OUT LIKE NOWWW :( THIS SUCKS :(
still remember in sec 1 when we were reading the book how excited we were . So retarded!
AND NOW IM EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!
the new director for newmoon is so much better , theres actually ACTUAL colour in the movie.
Twilight was practically black&white , at least now the people have colour. LOL.
CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))
if its mean to be , its meant to be .
Just keep holding on.
No comments:
Post a Comment