HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANA-NANA. ( okay , im a day late ) HAHA.
but still , its the thought that counts ! :)
Shana's party was on Saturday . YAYAYA! so much fun :)
the whole class went , well ALMOST.
There was , Alex,Ivy,Vera,Jo,Stef, Wendy,Sam,Ruth,Gracia,Niki, & SHANA (duh)
So we went to Shana-nana's house :)
Watched a couple of horror movies , played at the playground/park , ate awesome bbq food, YUMMYUMMYCHOCOCAKE.
& some other stuff i forgot :)
Unfortunately i was down with a stupid fever :(
When i went home my tempt went up till like 38.2 :(((((( I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE :(
but yeah , next day went to the docs and THANKGOD I HAVE NO SWINE. I think.
BUT YEAP :) so two days MC :) till wednesday :) YAYYAYYAY.
picturezxzxzx.....








































































































































ANYWAY, got to go rest.
spent like two whole hours uploading pictures and my brains are fried :(
Fever is killing meeee :(
BYEBYEBYE.
but still , its the thought that counts ! :)
Shana's party was on Saturday . YAYAYA! so much fun :)
the whole class went , well ALMOST.
There was , Alex,Ivy,Vera,Jo,Stef, Wendy,Sam,Ruth,Gracia,Niki, & SHANA (duh)
So we went to Shana-nana's house :)
Watched a couple of horror movies , played at the playground/park , ate awesome bbq food, YUMMYUMMYCHOCOCAKE.
& some other stuff i forgot :)
Unfortunately i was down with a stupid fever :(
When i went home my tempt went up till like 38.2 :(((((( I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE :(
but yeah , next day went to the docs and THANKGOD I HAVE NO SWINE. I think.
BUT YEAP :) so two days MC :) till wednesday :) YAYYAYYAY.
picturezxzxzx.....








































































































































ANYWAY, got to go rest.
spent like two whole hours uploading pictures and my brains are fried :(
Fever is killing meeee :(
BYEBYEBYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment