Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Friday, July 31, 2009

Summary of my Momma's birthday BBQ : )
I realise i take alot of crablike/prawn/lobster pictures :)
V litttle pictures cause i was bonding with my couzys ! :) YAY.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyway , my cousins wedding is this Sunday :0
So im expecting ALOT of pictures cause im the lovely STANDBY photographer.
HAAHAHAHAH :D okay , im so pathetic :(

Anyway, thanks Chumz for the lovely 9th Ani post :)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , I miss you like crazy and WE NEED TO GO TO GELARE SOON!
Hope you're doing well :) and yeah , i will treasure "that" friendship. HAHA :)
thankyou for cheering me up , and i know i've changed ! But for the better right :)
We should go studying together soooon , then you can rant about " ahem " and i can rant about ahem.LOL
Hope to see you soon fattttyyyy ! :)
I WILL SMS YOU THE REST LAH :)
Loveyou!

KAYKAY, HOMEWORK IS WAITING FOR ME :( SO BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE.

No comments: