Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Sunday, June 14, 2009

GAGA FTW.

Lady gaga , one hell of a performer.
She's so hilarious . I love Gaga to hell.
So got the last minute vip ( HELL YEAH ) tickets to gaga concert at around 5 ish.
When the thing starts at 7 ish.
YAY ! stella wella ditched swimming and went with me . YAY ! loveyou.
Went to hooters for dinner , they got no boobs no boot , and they call emselves a hooter ?! LOL.
5 chicken wings , mash potatos & curly fries later .
We were off to gaga-land.
So awesome walking in cause we didn't need to que .
I'VE DECIDED WHEN I GROW UP I MUST BECOME FAMOUS SO I DONT HAVE TO QUE UP.
HAHAHHAHA ! okay lame . but still , as the song goes , whats the point of dreaming if you don't dream big ?
BLAHBLAHBLAH , im getting borringer and borringer.
SO YAY , GAGA was a blast :) and we were standing infront of the muttons :)
oohman , their so fat and cute. but they just stood there without moving the whole time.
so weird how their so funnnyyy !
& we saw NAT HO . hottest thing ever. & stupid stella and i didn't have the guts to go ask for a picture :(
SO WASTED :( DAMMIIITTTTTTTTTTTT.
but other than that, GAGA WAS THE BOMB.
ohh , and they had a lucky draw & 5 people got to meet her :(
and 2 of them were BROTHERS.( like how coincidental can it get ? )
WHATEVER , im so going for her real concert . AND IF I SEE NAT HO I SHALL GRAB HIM.
ohohoh! & i met Serlin, Bob, lynette, Tiffany & company there :)
Their so cute , they won some contest and got tickets.
I NEVER WIN ANYTHING :( I NEVER EVER WIN CONTESTS OR LUCKY DRAWS.
hell i can't even get the muttons to read out my dedication :(
life is sad.
But regardless, GAGA FTW.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DO YOU WANT MONEY ? OR YOU WANT FAME ?

P.S I'll post em videos up tomorow , cause stupid internet takes forever.

No comments: