Happy Sec 4 farewell .
It was pretty fun , THROWERZ 4 LYFE.
im too lazy t elaborate , but but . When i get the throwers vid .
I shall upload it and be embarrassed :( hahahahahaaahaahahaha.
but , im glad the Sec4z loved it :) you better have .
We only had 2 short days to come up with a 6 minute video mind you :(
but YAY farewell was quite a sucess , im so happy:)
and to the juniorz, YA'LL HAVE ONE YEAR TO PLAN OUR FAREWELL FOR NEXT YEAR.
BETTER BE A GOOOD ONE YO , ALL HOPE IS LEFT T YOU.
oh and btw , all the pictures with weird purple stuff is marker ink !
its my fake mostauche(sp?) , Elaines one is nicer cause I drew it :( She SUCKS at this.
Dont mistake it as food or some other crap . I look like a fool :(


























































& Grats to our new captain Limshueny :)
Sn track&FIELD ftw!
It was pretty fun , THROWERZ 4 LYFE.
im too lazy t elaborate , but but . When i get the throwers vid .
I shall upload it and be embarrassed :( hahahahahaaahaahahaha.
but , im glad the Sec4z loved it :) you better have .
We only had 2 short days to come up with a 6 minute video mind you :(
but YAY farewell was quite a sucess , im so happy:)
and to the juniorz, YA'LL HAVE ONE YEAR TO PLAN OUR FAREWELL FOR NEXT YEAR.
BETTER BE A GOOOD ONE YO , ALL HOPE IS LEFT T YOU.
oh and btw , all the pictures with weird purple stuff is marker ink !
its my fake mostauche(sp?) , Elaines one is nicer cause I drew it :( She SUCKS at this.
Dont mistake it as food or some other crap . I look like a fool :(


























































& Grats to our new captain Limshueny :)
Sn track&FIELD ftw!
No comments:
Post a Comment