I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Everyday but all I have is time
Our loves the perfect crime
HEYHOOO :)
okay , so i haven't been blogging often :(
i've been HU LUE-ING ( neglecting ) my blog.
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAH !
so im uploading this in the semi-nights and semi-mornings.
im always sooo lazy to complete my posts, and just leave them to drafts :(
ANYWAYYYY, im happpy today ( friday )
after training , Alex and I went to meet Chummaye <3
we went to chomp chomp ( my first time )
and we went to eat yummaye foood!
Alex went to order the foood , while me and chummy exchanged presents !
though i've yet to get batteries :(
But regardless , THANKYOU, ILOVEIT.
and and and , all of a sudden two large jars of SUGARCANE like mega large jars pop down on the table
i swear, it was suuuper big , like bigger than my face.
ANYWAY , i managed to drink it all on my own :)))
then chicken wings came , and i spent like 12 bucks already,
everything else came with me only having four bucks left :(
after that we went for budget dessert , and i ordered this damn cool mango thing.
that cost like 3.50 so my 4 bucks was enough :))))
then cabbed home and sent chumz :)
I KNOW YOUR DIRTAYE LIL SECRET CHUMMAYE:)






























BYEBYE, next post awaits !
You wanna touch me too
Everyday but all I have is time
Our loves the perfect crime
HEYHOOO :)
okay , so i haven't been blogging often :(
i've been HU LUE-ING ( neglecting ) my blog.
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAH !
so im uploading this in the semi-nights and semi-mornings.
im always sooo lazy to complete my posts, and just leave them to drafts :(
ANYWAYYYY, im happpy today ( friday )
after training , Alex and I went to meet Chummaye <3
we went to chomp chomp ( my first time )
and we went to eat yummaye foood!
Alex went to order the foood , while me and chummy exchanged presents !
though i've yet to get batteries :(
But regardless , THANKYOU, ILOVEIT.
and and and , all of a sudden two large jars of SUGARCANE like mega large jars pop down on the table
i swear, it was suuuper big , like bigger than my face.
ANYWAY , i managed to drink it all on my own :)))
then chicken wings came , and i spent like 12 bucks already,
everything else came with me only having four bucks left :(
after that we went for budget dessert , and i ordered this damn cool mango thing.
that cost like 3.50 so my 4 bucks was enough :))))
then cabbed home and sent chumz :)
I KNOW YOUR DIRTAYE LIL SECRET CHUMMAYE:)






























BYEBYE, next post awaits !
No comments:
Post a Comment