I know your type Boy, you're dangerous
Yeah, you're that guy , I'd be stupid to trust
JujujujujujuJUBILATE BABBYYY!
SO SO SO SO SO , before all the jubilate rubbish , i wanna say that KRIS WON:)) yay!
I kinda wanted both to win , cause Adam is soooo goooddd :) but Kris is soooo kute ( cute )
i remember thursday morning when we found out we just started screamingggg.
But whatever , their both cuuuuuuute luhz, IDC , im glad its over :))))))
and now theres gonna be SI ( Singapore idol ). hahhahha! i hope someone does something stupid and embarrasses himself , like william.h , he's a classic pleazze.
ANYWAY, A.I is old newz :) jubilate Juilateeee !
teeeeeheeee, Jubilate was held at republic poly , Again :( Its soooo sooo farr .
Its like at the other end of the world for those who live in the east.
So training ended early for us , G , E and R came to ma house t get ready ,
and V came to pick us up to head towards farfarfar away woodlands.
and so we were kinda late and we had to sit ontop , such a big differ from our last year front row seats :(
so jubilate was okay , some of the performances were boring ( sorry )
so we went out to the field and stuff to camwhore,
the whole thing ended pretty late , like eleven ish , So we walked all the way to woodlands mrt intending to have class supper !:)
but everything was closed and stuffff :( so we decided to go homeeeee !
So V, Iynnhui and I took the train towards jurong east and intended to take the train towards PasirRis.
and when we reached Jurong.E THERE WAS NO MORE FREAKING TRAINZ :((((((
no more buses no more NOTHING , so we were stuck at J.E
omgah , JURONG EAST HAS J.E HAAAHAHHA! and thats me :)) LOL ! ( lame )
so yeah we were stuck and had no choice but to take cab home :( and there was stupid midnight charge.
Which i think came up to about $30 over bucks :(
So todaytoday , went for tuition again in the morning and then lunched at Lee Gardens with relatives.
and then tuition again at home , what a buhbuhbuhbuhboring day.
Picturez are up :)!


































































So anyway , I dont get whats with the craze for BOF. So disgushtingz :(
I hateee korean thingz cause they speak weirdly and they look gross.
( Sorry Nikaye and Crystal and Vera ! )
haahahahaha , at least for now they're gross to me !
so far i only dont mind Goooooog which happend like during p6 , ahhh! he's cuuuuute !
anyway , im quite happy , cause i've finally redecorated my restaurant for Restaurant City on Fb !
haahahahahahh ! EVERYONE GO PLAYY, its soo fun ! :)))))
and also ,
Vampire Diaries ! :)))) I soo cannot wait to watch .
I ACTUALLY READ THIS BOOK ! I REMEMBERRRR :)))
i remember i went around the entire borders looking for the the sequels and stuff. omgahhh !
its sooooo gooooood ! but they chose the ugliest actors ! :(
why couldn't they choose someone hot ! like RobPat :((((
anywayyy , 90210 is overrr :(((((( so depressing.
I've gotta wait for season 2 to comeeeeee ! and GossipGirl is over tooo :(
But it has the swweeeeeeeeeeeeetest endding ever ! :)))
Chuck finaly said ily to Blair omgah , so goooood ! :)))))))
so now i've gotta wait for season 3.
AND OMGAH , i just watched Princess Diaries 2 again . Its so funnny.
The ending part , the body guards voice comes out and says something like
you're welcome to come to Genovia anytime , full of greenery , mountains ( blah blah )
Full of peppy people and something something . HAHAHAHA :) damn funny.
PEPPY PEOPLE !
ANYWAY , I TALK TO MUCH AND SAY TO MANY ANYWAYS.
SO BUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUH BYE!
Yeah, you're that guy , I'd be stupid to trust
JujujujujujuJUBILATE BABBYYY!
SO SO SO SO SO , before all the jubilate rubbish , i wanna say that KRIS WON:)) yay!
I kinda wanted both to win , cause Adam is soooo goooddd :) but Kris is soooo kute ( cute )
i remember thursday morning when we found out we just started screamingggg.
But whatever , their both cuuuuuuute luhz, IDC , im glad its over :))))))
and now theres gonna be SI ( Singapore idol ). hahhahha! i hope someone does something stupid and embarrasses himself , like william.h , he's a classic pleazze.
ANYWAY, A.I is old newz :) jubilate Juilateeee !
teeeeeheeee, Jubilate was held at republic poly , Again :( Its soooo sooo farr .
Its like at the other end of the world for those who live in the east.
So training ended early for us , G , E and R came to ma house t get ready ,
and V came to pick us up to head towards farfarfar away woodlands.
and so we were kinda late and we had to sit ontop , such a big differ from our last year front row seats :(
so jubilate was okay , some of the performances were boring ( sorry )
so we went out to the field and stuff to camwhore,
the whole thing ended pretty late , like eleven ish , So we walked all the way to woodlands mrt intending to have class supper !:)
but everything was closed and stuffff :( so we decided to go homeeeee !
So V, Iynnhui and I took the train towards jurong east and intended to take the train towards PasirRis.
and when we reached Jurong.E THERE WAS NO MORE FREAKING TRAINZ :((((((
no more buses no more NOTHING , so we were stuck at J.E
omgah , JURONG EAST HAS J.E HAAAHAHHA! and thats me :)) LOL ! ( lame )
so yeah we were stuck and had no choice but to take cab home :( and there was stupid midnight charge.
Which i think came up to about $30 over bucks :(
So todaytoday , went for tuition again in the morning and then lunched at Lee Gardens with relatives.
and then tuition again at home , what a buhbuhbuhbuhboring day.
Picturez are up :)!


































































So anyway , I dont get whats with the craze for BOF. So disgushtingz :(
I hateee korean thingz cause they speak weirdly and they look gross.
( Sorry Nikaye and Crystal and Vera ! )
haahahahaha , at least for now they're gross to me !
so far i only dont mind Goooooog which happend like during p6 , ahhh! he's cuuuuute !
anyway , im quite happy , cause i've finally redecorated my restaurant for Restaurant City on Fb !
haahahahahahh ! EVERYONE GO PLAYY, its soo fun ! :)))))
and also ,
Vampire Diaries ! :)))) I soo cannot wait to watch .
I ACTUALLY READ THIS BOOK ! I REMEMBERRRR :)))
i remember i went around the entire borders looking for the the sequels and stuff. omgahhh !
its sooooo gooooood ! but they chose the ugliest actors ! :(
why couldn't they choose someone hot ! like RobPat :((((
anywayyy , 90210 is overrr :(((((( so depressing.
I've gotta wait for season 2 to comeeeeee ! and GossipGirl is over tooo :(
But it has the swweeeeeeeeeeeeetest endding ever ! :)))
Chuck finaly said ily to Blair omgah , so goooood ! :)))))))
so now i've gotta wait for season 3.
AND OMGAH , i just watched Princess Diaries 2 again . Its so funnny.
The ending part , the body guards voice comes out and says something like
you're welcome to come to Genovia anytime , full of greenery , mountains ( blah blah )
Full of peppy people and something something . HAHAHAHA :) damn funny.
PEPPY PEOPLE !
ANYWAY , I TALK TO MUCH AND SAY TO MANY ANYWAYS.
SO BUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUH BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment