Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Sunday, March 01, 2009

& im so lost without you
& I can't live with you ,
I need you, I need you.

Went to see Athena get baptised yesterday:)
and then after went out with Mommy,
watched Pink Panther 2 , and Marley&Me.
PinkPanther 2 is damn funny.
Even my heartless mother laughed.
and Marley&Me was awesome:)
Jennifer is in it , and i lub her.
Although its really sad :(
I cried ALOT.
But its a total MUST WATCH.
and today , went to church in the morning.
and stella fatso joined us for bakuteh lunch:)
then came over to my house to study.
and half way we decided to make juice,
the dumbo sugested we mixed ALL THE FRUITS.
ended up with mango and apple,
which SUCKED
and we ate choco cake, yummaye:)





HAHHAHAHHHAHA:)
i was trying on my mothers fake eyelashes.
and i obviously had NO EXPERIENCE whatsoever.

check out my lash yo.


STELLAFATZ.








17 again , trailer:)
ZACKEY MY EFFRONY♥ is in it.
chan chan the man is in it too:)
from friends.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

i still have stufu He's just not that into you to watch.
i've been wanting to watch it for 3 weeks now :(
LAST LAST WEEK THERE WERE NO TICKETS.
LAST WEEK THERE WERE NO TICKETS.
THIS WEEK THERE WERE NO TICKETS
WHEN WILL THERE BE FREAGGING TICKETS?!?!?!?!!
gah.
anyway, Alex is peaced that im not concentrating on her on the phone .
HAHAHHAHAHAHA:)
SO I SHALL GO AND LIKE GIVE HER MY ALL.
BUHBYE:)
have a happy coming weeek :)

No comments: