Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I learned from you that I do not crumble
I learned that strength is something you choose
All of the reasons to keep on believin'
There's no question, that's a lesson, that I learned from you

TODAY
had competition in the morning :(
it was suuuuuuuuuuck.
But after that , Graciafatz,Ernmayz,kimberly and I
went to Orchard for like food and stuff.
We went to wheelock to shop, and at first we wanted to eat Sake ,
but ended up with NYDC ,
it was so funny i swear,
I accidentaly cut my beef and the sauce like splat to Kimberly.
HAHAHAHHAH!
then her shirt and eye had gravyy.
and NYDC is crazy ex it came out to $ 74.50.
im officially like broke.

YESTERDAY
training was like cut short to one hour .
so Graciafatz Ermay and i went to j8, bubbletead.
then when we went to check the movie timings
THERE WAS NOTHING.
no wonder the place is like DEAD now.
so we went to hub and watched, Push .
DAMN NICE.
Chris Evans damn hot please.
so yeap.

THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY
3charity did Indian dance again ,
it was sooooooo embarrassing .
I almost died,
but yeah and we took class picture :) SO OMG YAY.
and then had tuition till 9 .
and caught the 9:40 He's Just Not that into you show at Cineleisure
its damn niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)))))
ITS A HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO WATCH.
but i hate scarlet. She's such a fattard.

pictures!










PICTURES FROM THURSDAY.












































Anyway, i can't get over the fact that
NATHANIEL MY LOVE GOT OUT OF AI.
hahahahaha:) Speaking of A.I
we lied to someone that A.I stands for Anglo Independant.
and she believed us ,
I told her that theres ACSI and ACS BARKER and other acs stuff.
HAHAAHAHAH:) DAMN FUNNY.
A.I stands for AMERICAN IDOL.
AND MY LOVE NATHANIEL DIDNT GET IN.
I WANT TO SUE AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im trying my very best to move on ,
now im supporting ADAMMMM:)
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYY YAY YAY !

anyway, I need to bathe,
BYEEEEEEEEEE:)
happy saturday:)

No comments: