And when I lose myself I think of you,
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon.
Just me and you
YE'LLOW.
Im suuuuper tired :(
Watching a show called Becoming Jane.
Its really reallly nice , its so sweet.
Although the ending sucks mad.
Its like about this girl called Jane Austen ( author of Pride and Prejudice)
she fell in love with this guy , and because of some like those money issues and stuff.
they aren't allowed to be together and in the end they ellope.
and WHILEst elloping she knows that she'll pull him down because he doesnt have money
and he still needs to support his family.
So she sacrifices and leaves :(
its damn saddddddddddddddddddddd :(
and when their old , they meet again , and she's still unmaried.
and they know like (INSIDE) they still love each other .
damn sweet right?
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
still , they should have ended up together :(
ANYHOO, yesterdays picnic at Sentosa got cancelled.
due to some idiot saying it was gonna rain.
and we decided to go to Wild Wild Wet instead ( so insane right )
the rides were whatever ish.
hahhaahahahahahhahah:)
But we suntan-ed and im like damn red.
and we got to eat half priced gelare WAFFLES :)
so yummaye.
& Today , after training.
Gracia , Ernmayz and I went to hub to eat.
then we went back to ErnMayz house and OMG
we played GUITAR HERO with the drums , the mike and the guitar!
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH:)
damn awesome , i love it ttm.
"ERNMAY I LOVE YOUR HOUSE MORE THAN YOU !"
but yeap , we wanted to play WII but the thing broke down .
WE PLAYED FREAKING ROCK BAND FOR FREAKING MORE THAN THREE HOURS.
STEADY MAN.
hahahhahahah:0 then at 6 ish , cabbed home :)
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon.
Just me and you
YE'LLOW.
Im suuuuper tired :(
Watching a show called Becoming Jane.
Its really reallly nice , its so sweet.
Although the ending sucks mad.
Its like about this girl called Jane Austen ( author of Pride and Prejudice)
she fell in love with this guy , and because of some like those money issues and stuff.
they aren't allowed to be together and in the end they ellope.
and WHILEst elloping she knows that she'll pull him down because he doesnt have money
and he still needs to support his family.
So she sacrifices and leaves :(
its damn saddddddddddddddddddddd :(
and when their old , they meet again , and she's still unmaried.
and they know like (INSIDE) they still love each other .
damn sweet right?
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
still , they should have ended up together :(
ANYHOO, yesterdays picnic at Sentosa got cancelled.
due to some idiot saying it was gonna rain.
and we decided to go to Wild Wild Wet instead ( so insane right )
the rides were whatever ish.
hahhaahahahahahhahah:)
But we suntan-ed and im like damn red.
and we got to eat half priced gelare WAFFLES :)
so yummaye.
& Today , after training.
Gracia , Ernmayz and I went to hub to eat.
then we went back to ErnMayz house and OMG
we played GUITAR HERO with the drums , the mike and the guitar!
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH:)
damn awesome , i love it ttm.
"ERNMAY I LOVE YOUR HOUSE MORE THAN YOU !"
but yeap , we wanted to play WII but the thing broke down .
WE PLAYED FREAKING ROCK BAND FOR FREAKING MORE THAN THREE HOURS.
STEADY MAN.
hahahhahahah:0 then at 6 ish , cabbed home :)
I'VE GOT SUCKKISH QUALITY PICTURES:)
ROCKBAND
OH YES , and this damn funny thing happened at Ernmayz house
some Indian guy called her house , and was looking for MARCASSA ( wrong number lah )
so i picked up and pretended to be MARCASSA
( I.M stands for Indian Man and M stands for Me)
I.M:"you MARCASSA?!"
M:"yeah"
I.M:"OH OKAY, CLIENT's OVEN SPOIL , I WANT SEND TO CUSTOMER"
M:" oh okay , then send lah "
I.M:" SO TOMOROW AFTERNOON SEND?"
M:"okay"
I.M:"tomorow they at home? comfirm "
M:"yeah yeah yeah , send the oven! "
I.M : "okay , do you have the details?"
M: " No "
I.M:" WHAT YOU MEAN YOU NO DETAIL?
M:" I DONT HAVE THE DETAILS LAH "
I.M:" then how?"
M: " idk , bye "
puts down phone.
HAHAHHHAHAHAAH:)
okay , it might not sound funny here, but it was damn funny
Cause he was so oblivious.
AND WHAT KIND OF NAME IS MARCARSA!
Anyway, IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE A.I is tonight :)
American Idol :)))))))))
ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
support Adam everyone !
byeeeeeeee!
and i love this song ,
its from GUITAR HERO BABEHH.
Monsoon by Tokyo Hotel
I'm staring at a broken door
There's nothing left here anymore
My room is cold
It's making me insane
I've been waiting here so long
But now a moment seems to've come,
I see the dark clouds
coming up again.
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world,
To the end of time,
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm,
Into the blue,
And when I lose myself
I think of you,
Together we'll be
running somewhere new
Through the monsoon.
Just me and you
A half moon's fading from my sight
I see a vision in its light
But now it's gone and
left me so alone
I know I have to find you now
Can hear your name, but don't know how
Why can't we make this
darkness feel like home?
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world
To the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm
Into the blue
And when I lose
myself I think of you
Together we'll be
running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon
Hey! Hey!
I'm fighting all this power
Coming in my way
Let it take me straight to you
I'll be running night and day
I'll be with you soon
Just me and you
We'll be there soon
So soon
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world
To the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm
Into the blue
And when I lose
myself I think of you
Together we'll be
running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon
Through the monsoon
Just me and you
Through the monsoon
Just me and you
No comments:
Post a Comment