Ms Quek was like
" wendy , answer the question "
and someone else answered instead.
and another someone else went like " you're not wendy"
or something like that.
and Ms quek goes " oh , nvm . luckily i dont know who is wendy"
hahahhahha;) she is damn funnny i swear.
and she's old and cute.
and she came to Winsy XiuQuans and I's desk.
and she sees mine and Xq's work , and she says we're wrong.
so she sees winsy's and hers are correct.
so she says " yes winsy , correct. you are the only hope of the three of you "
hahhahhah:) it sounded like some Star Wars movie.
But anywho. Ms quek is so darn cute :)
QUEK FAN FOREVER:)
& A-lex and I wanted to go ChompChomp for dinner.
WHICH I HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE :(
or even heard of it until recently.
its all my mommys fault, the places she doesnt know or dont like ,
I DONT GO EVER.
so i've never been to swensons or jacks place.
because she thinks the food there is superficial.LOL!
Funny shitz.
Anyway ,
RiRi/Rihanna's abused face picture came out :(
I reallly really hope its like photoshopped. ( doubt it )
Its sooo sadddddddddddddd :(
I officially hate Chris Brown. hahaha.
But still , cannot believe he would do something so evil.
Its like what the hell.
I shall honour Rihanna by changing the stupid SUPERHUMAN song by CB.
hahahhah:)
I Remember that i saw a picture of Chris Browns concert.
and there were two big letters there , CB.
hahahahaha:) it totally makes sense aye?
CHEEEEEEE-AHEMZ.
God bless Rihanna:(
good news is that NEWMOON DATES ARE COMFIRMEDDDDDDDD:)
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
so eggcited.
It comes out on the 20th of November THIS YEAR in america
which means it'll probably come out like MONTHS later in Singapore.
hmmmm , aprox a month ish?
OMG , MAYBE IT'LL COME OUT NEXT YEAR ON MY BURPDAYYYYY:)
hahahahah:) PRAYPRAYPRAY.
Dear god , please let new moon come out on my burpday next year.
Amen.
hahahaahahhah:) I REALLY MEAN IT:)
and i tell you if it really came through, I'D SERIOUSLY DIE.

Today i learnt 4 new words:)
hahhahhaha, im trying to start a dictionary.
Slacks-Dress Pants ( hahahahah)
Used in a sentence- The St johns people forgot their Slacks.
Advocate-to support something publicly
Used in a sentence-I advocate myself.
Vicinity-surrounding Area
Used in a sentence-Ms lim is in the vicinity.
Equilibirum-to be at a balance state of mind
Used in a sentence-Alex has mental problems , she sat there to regain her Equilibirum.
OMG , HOW AWESOME IS THIS , IM GETTING SMARTER BY THE DAY:)
and now im talking to Stufu A-lex on the phone:)
and we're quarreling about the stupid pronounciation of imbesile
Imbesile meaning- A rude way to describe a person that you think is stupid or an idiot
or a person who has a very low level of intelligence.
well A-lex you are IMBESILE !
haahhaaha:) imbesile as in IM-BER-SAI-LEEE.
y'know cause she thinks its imberSOLE ( brit)
and i think its imber-sai-lee as in imbersile because i saw it in a show once (american )
and the dic says its imberSAIL.
Anyway , A-LEX SUCKS TTM.
gtg bathe, buhbye.
Have a Happy weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment