Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Will you be my Valentine?

Only you can make this change in me
For it's true you are my destiny
When you hold my hand I understand
You're my dream come true
My one and only you.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone
Went to PlazaS with Ewwwlisa , PiSaiz and Sngying ,
We bubble tea-ed , walked around & took Neoprints ( again ).
then Pisaiz , Sngying & I went to Vivo.
and we walked everywhere , and sat at CoffeeBean and just died for awhile.
we wanted to watch Wedding Game but its over.
& they wanted to watch Bride Wars but i watched it and it was full anyway.
It was a little Depressing though.
Everyone was carrying Roses&TeddyBears.
I want a rose and a teddy bear tooo :(
hahahaha, we were thinking we should buy each other one .
teeeheeee:) kidding.
but anyway , we went to eat Central .
& then went to sit by the sea/river/lake/ place and talked, Alot.
then cabbed home at ten ish.









OMG, whose that girl behind me with the L sign.
I really have no idea. lol.
















My valentine:)






& dear Sngying just smsed me saying she did something stupid.
i really am afraid She commited suicide.
hahahahahha:) and she isnt even replyinggg . GAH.
that retarded girl.

I need to go do my work now:)
3 Lit Essays
Study Bio
Study Amath.
Do Amath
Study P.e
and alot of other crap.
Depressing ain't it?
Well Bye.
HAPPY VDAY AGAIN:)

will you be my valentine?

No comments: