Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ewwwlisa's Fishy Day:)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LP ♥
thankyou for being an awesome Lp for 2 years ish.
Although you're retarded most of the time.
& just dont make sense.
Thank you for being there for me :)
Hope you enjoy your 15th birthday.
Im fatter because of youuuu :(
lubbyou.

Went to Fish&Co for lunch for lp's birthday.
I absolutely luuuuuv the seafood platter.
The rice is sooo yummmy:)
& Sng Fatz is damn loser,
she was afraid she'd break the glass.
So she went to ask the waiter if we had to pay if we broke it.
Embarrassing rightt ? I wanted to kill her :(
But anyway , yummaye lunch.








A-lex can tie the cheery stick thing into a knot.
how kewl is that ? I thought that those were just in movies.

YAY YAY YAY .
Lipstick Jungle is on channel 18 now,
One of the best shows everr.
But i still got stupid Tingxie to learn :(
Its so depressing.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

pokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepoke
her face.
hahahahhahahahahahhaa.
pokerrr face.

Bubuai.

No comments: