I guess for me this is enough
first of all ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE CHIAAAAA:)))
may you be the smartest in your new class :)
& like not miss us so much! haahhaah.
& Do well during coms , and grow taller ! hahaahah.
may all your wishes come true !
Went to support the Mid-d at Bedok Reservoir yesterday.
it was so much fun to watch :)
I know its real tiring for you guys :( but you guys did well lah .
Im proud proud proud.
cheer upp ruthie :(((( you did your best! IM PROUDER OF YOU. hahah!
then at night i made an unplanned trip to Athena's house at around 10pm.
and we played with her new hammies Dino&Ponyo.
Their so adorable, just that they poop too much.
Although i dont think im ever getting hamsters.
They die too often :(
I had a few during Primary school and they all left me like after a month :(
Its like a curse or something :( saddd lahhhhhhhhhhhh.
and we played and watched vids till 5 a.m .
then woke up late and rushed for church.
then home sweet home :)


hhaahahhahaha:) I was bored okay.
But you can see winsy clearer when you blur everyone else out.
I only got a picture of her , sorry :(


HAMMIE LOVE.
ohyesyesyes, go play guess the sketch on Fb.
its like the best game ever. its uber fun :)
Like people draw the word their given, and you guess!
& you get to draw tooo :) LOL.
i swear its fun , come play with me :)
Alrights, math needs me.
So byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)
Have a good week ahead.
happy CNY in advanced!
No comments:
Post a Comment