Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Thursday, January 22, 2009

In a supperrr dupperr bad mooood:(
Stupid computer Internet broke down on me.
I've got to use my phone :(
Gahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm super angry when this happens.
I already looked through like every single wire!
And I can't like find what's wrong! Gah.
So anyway, I blogged today because I wanted to say that in exactly
One week from tomorow it'll be MY BIRTHDAY!
YAYNESSS!!!!
Though I'll be in Korea, I'll still expect a gift when I get back! Hahhaaha!
Kidding lahhhhhhhhh.
It's quite depressing cause I'll be like 15 in a week.
So olddddd lah. Wish I were primary 1 again.
Chicken pox girl (a.k.a, ruth) & I were reminising( idk how to spell it) about our p1 times.
We were such idiots and even in p3 when we use t call grace chia, jean danker.
LOL. We were so cute, now also cute lahhh.
Now it's 8 years later, and here we are.
But yyeah, I miss the old times.
Got to go! HAPPY CNY!!
Bye.

No comments: