HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Its buhbye 2008 and heyloh 2009 .
its quite depressing , Im so not ready to go back to school
I haven't even bought my books yet . Die .
So , was at the marina mandrin hotel for new years.
before that met Stella at Marina for awhile.
& we played the toy maching thing ,
You know you try to KIAP the toy in the box. LOL.
and we got one . OMG LAH.
i've never ever gotten anything from it ever.
all thanks to fatzxz stella:)
anyway was with family and Rayen and his friends :)
countdownted there, and like dirtied the hotel cause we sprayed
the spray can thing like everywhere.
Its buhbye 2008 and heyloh 2009 .
its quite depressing , Im so not ready to go back to school
I haven't even bought my books yet . Die .
So , was at the marina mandrin hotel for new years.
before that met Stella at Marina for awhile.
& we played the toy maching thing ,
You know you try to KIAP the toy in the box. LOL.
and we got one . OMG LAH.
i've never ever gotten anything from it ever.
all thanks to fatzxz stella:)
anyway was with family and Rayen and his friends :)
countdownted there, and like dirtied the hotel cause we sprayed
the spray can thing like everywhere.
So we had to clean up EVERYTHING.
but yeah ,
HAPPPPY NEW YEAR !





2008 was an awesome year .
I guess i dont regret anything.
I just wish everything was as it was before.
Hopefully this year will be better .
The only thing im looking forward to now is
TUESDAY(6th of jan) because
a) 90210 episode 12 .
b) Gossip Girl episode 14
c) One tree hill comes out too!
d) it'll be a few days closer to my birthday i guess ?
hahahahahahh!
Talking to lex now,
I wanna thank you for everything you've done for me girl.
& always being there when i need you.
& calling me and like talking to me for no reason. hahah!
Loveyouloads.
& Elisaaa ! hahahahhaa:) Thanks for cheering me up just now.
so back to 90210 marathon on tv .
CIAO!
school tomorow :(
but yeah ,
HAPPPPY NEW YEAR !

2008 was an awesome year .
I guess i dont regret anything.
I just wish everything was as it was before.
Hopefully this year will be better .
The only thing im looking forward to now is
TUESDAY(6th of jan) because
a) 90210 episode 12 .
b) Gossip Girl episode 14
c) One tree hill comes out too!
d) it'll be a few days closer to my birthday i guess ?
hahahahahahh!
Talking to lex now,
I wanna thank you for everything you've done for me girl.
& always being there when i need you.
& calling me and like talking to me for no reason. hahah!
Loveyouloads.
& Elisaaa ! hahahahhaa:) Thanks for cheering me up just now.
so back to 90210 marathon on tv .
CIAO!
school tomorow :(
No comments:
Post a Comment