Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You want somebody, just anybody
To lay their hands on your soul tonight.
You want a reason to keep believin'
That some day you're gonna see the light...

Went to parkway in the afternoon , for lunch and some grocery shopping ,
because my fridge is super empty : [ sucks to have no foood .
then came home , and therepy is postponed to tomorow ! :]
& got ready for dinner at American Club .
with all the adults and people .
& finally got to meet Aisha babe , after sooooo uber long .
& she's gotten prettier s'more ! HAHHAHAHAH !
her bangs are so cute , i swear .
& Sarah got soooo much taller yo .
But dinner was goooood , foood was super yummayzes .
& exchanged prezzies ! :] YAYYY!
then three of us excused ourselves and went to the toilet and camwhored
for a whole 20 minutes ? Until they called us and told us the desert came :]
Chocolate cake with ice cream , gahhhh ! deserts a delight ! :]
then came home :] and there was this poor limping dog outside my house :[
so rang my neighbours and it was their dog ! so pooor thing lah the dog :[
But its kay now :]
























& Love is being a totaly MIA girl :[
Dont know where she is lahhhhhhhhhhhh :[
Anyway, watching WHYWHYLOVE again .
yes , i watch cheenese dramas !
Their so nice :] & the YANGCHENLING , Raine ? raineyy ?
is so cute ! LOL ;D as in the young girl cute not she cute cute . AHYA !
anyway , tomorow i have therepy :[
then maybe getting my guitar stringed with Athena :]
Going to concentrate on my drama now :]
CIAO !

reply me lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;{

hahahhahh! Decided to change blog song again :]
I loved the A little too not over you , but i love this one moreee !
Out of time by The stiff Dylans , gah i loved them .
loved ultra Violet . One of the best songs , this one also Not much of meanings.
But , the song is awesome :]

Out of time - The stiff Dylans
Just stop this ride because
You take me round and round
Just leave me dizzy for today
I'll get my bearings back
And keep myself intact
You thought you had pushed me away by now
And did I tell you that I met a ghost
And did I tell you I heard the most
She told me everything about you
It's easier with history
We still have the mystery
Just tell me everything about you

So long tonight
It's taking me forever
And we're out of time
So long tonight
It's taking me forever
And we're out of time

Is this the time and place
Or am I just off my face
That's never scared you away
This nixes everytyhing
I've got so much more to give
Something's been happening today

And did I tell you not to make a scene
If I did then dont believe a thing
Driving's always been a best way

So long tonight
It's taking me forever
And we're out of time
So long tonight
It's taking me forever
And we're out of time

So long tonight
It's taking me forever
And we're out of time (x4)

No comments: