Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Monday, November 24, 2008

I don’t know why all the trees change in the fall
I know that you’re not scared of anything at all
Don’t know if Snow White’s house is near or far away
But I know that I had the best day
With you today

Went out with Baby today after training ;]]
Finally , a Bun day :)
We went to Hub for NewYorkNewyork;D
shared mushroooom pizza and lagsana :)
yummaye ttm .
Then we went to catch Madagascar ESCAPE TO AFRICA !
IT IS I SWEAR THE FUNNIEST CARTOON EVER !
ITS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY .
i laughed at almost everything .
Alex baby version is soooooooo cuteeee:)
& its damn funnyy , the king julian(?) racoon thing .
is soooo funnyy , hilarious .
The penguins tooooooo !
MUST WATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;DD
wont regret one .
After went Bugis , & bun bought CHEEKEN .
She eats a hell lot . I swear .
We went into bugis street since that losah has never been there .
its freagging hot in there .
& when we left , we saw a pool table .
& we went mad cas we've always wanted to go pooling .
& since its like age limited everywhere .
& even if we were to lie , SHE'S TO SHORT !
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH ;D
sorrry :(((
But yes , we finnally got to play pool together :)
uber funnnnnnn ! I beat her THRICE okay . teeeeheee :)
Then trained homeeee .
thankew for the day , ILY !













& alex fatz is going to Austria tomorow ,
for THREE FREAKING WEEKS :(
maybe going to send her off tomorow .
can go airport and get starbucks yeow :)
Anyone wanna go with me :(( ?
but anyway , i will mish you lexxx !
Till then ......
WATCH THIS VEEDEO , YOU WILL DIE .


hahahahhahh :)
its the nooooose , like on channel 5 ,
the maid part is zmg funny ,
& the last part with the cheena woman ,
Athena says its the karoke the ball y'know ?
infront of the lyrics one .
haahahahahahhahhhahah :)
MUST WATCH . FUNNY SHIT .
well , telly time ;)
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:)

No comments: