Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Thursday, November 06, 2008

After all this time, you and I
I'll be eighty-seven; you'll be eighty-nine
I'll still look at you like the stars that shine
In the sky, oh my my my...

Currently listening to Mary's Song (Oh My My My) by Taylor Swift .
The lyrics are soo sweet , but you realise alot of her songs start with
She said blah blah or He said Blah Blah . Lol ;D
But whatever , her songs are niceeee , though i use to hate her .
& its so funny because Joe broke up with her over the phone .
& she was soo angry she made this video about it . Hilarious !

Back to today , i slept at 5a.m again this morning .
I think i have a serious sleeping disorder .
I NEED to see a doctor , my mother even sugested sleeping pills .
& i was like NO WAY . hate eating pills .
But i really cant sleeep , and i dont even feel tired . which sucks .
Because I WANT TO SLEEEEEP : (
so yes , had to wake up at 9 which was only a few hours of sleep .
Just for stupid Peishan , like nobody wakes up so early to go out .
The idiot of a kind had guitar at 4 ish , so we had to meet early .
Cabbed down to Suntect , and we walked around and stuff .
& after convincing Sngying for like forever she unwillingly watched Coffin with us .
& It wasnt easy okay , we had to make up a bunch of excuses and stuff .
we went to eat fish&Co , and service sucks there .
The food took forever , we came first but like other people get their food first :(
& when we asked for the bill , the system HAPPENS to break down .
So we spent forever in there .
But we talked alot , So it was quite fun ;D
then we did the most old fashioned thing ever and took neoprints .
Super funny , we were such idiots because its been forever .
So we didnt know where to look or what to do .
then played some arcade and went to watch Coffin .

I swear its sscaryyyyyyy :(
i hated it . But thank god for me , i didnt see a single ghost thing .
the whole movie i was distracting myself smsing .
i cannot TAHAN lah . Its damn scary .
I thought it wouldnt be because alot of people say its nothing .
but idk , its like ALL IN THE MIND . so i freaked myself out .
sngying was worse , she wrapped her head with her jacket the whole time .
& watched NOTHING . at least i watched the talking parts .
lol ;D im never watching Horrors ever , sucks .

Then we went shopping , and we all bought the same slippers from some shop .
oh ! & because during Feb i went to suntect to get Sngyings present .
Which is this custom made towel with her name and stuff on it ;D
and we didnt even go get it .
until NOW lol ;D like , 9 months leh ,
I could have gone , had a baby and came back to get it .HAHHAHAHAH ;D
but it looks so goood , i love it !
THANK ME LEH SNGYING ;D
& ofcourse got peishan her awesome hoodie for her birthday;D
THANK ME LEH PEISHAN ;D
hahhahahahahah ;D

Then came home , and cousin was at home ;D
& ELAINE FAT TAN IS BACK FROM CAMERON ??HIGHLANDS !
& we're planning on getting a job together ; D hahaahha ;D
its so stupid , ohohoh! & whose looking for a hoodie ,
im selling this white hoodie with pink dots ,
I think its freesize ? 20 bucks ? I think .
I NEED TO SELL IT BECAUSE THE PERSON WOUDLNT LET ME CANCEL
AND I ALREADY GOT A HOODIE FOR SHITING . HELP SOMEONE :(
okay long post , i stop here lah .

PICTURES !

TOOTFACE!





THIS PARAPARA ALIKE GAME ;D


THIS IS THE DAMN COOL TOWEL !
it says SNGYING U SUCK ! LOVEJE&PS!
ARENT THE WORDS JUST SO MEANINGFUL ?

HAT TRYING OBSESSION!

I LOOK LIKE TART IN THIS PICTURE BECAUSE I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING OKAY !
WE HAVE THIS HAT TRYING PHASE . its dman funnnyy ;D

Yepz , im going to find games to play because my ahbengsters cousin
claims that im outdated and has no action games .
PLEASE LAH , IM A GIRL .
I DONT WANNA PLAY FIGHT HERE FIGHT THERE DIE HERE DIE THERE GAMES .
but regardless i shall prove him wrong ;DDD
haahahhahahah ;D

NIGHTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;D
Im flying off to jakartaaaaaaaa sooooon ;D

Dont come if you dont want to .

No comments: