Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this
Lovebug again


Hahaha ;D
my dearest Bunz baby is sick : (((
She caught my lovebug luhhh ; (
Lol ;D
& yes , we shall go buy our buns ;D
Ily babyyyyyyy ;D
& i will bring you to the docs tomorow luh ;D
Idc . hhahahaha ; )
Rest well fattty girl ;D
I'll give you all the tissue i can find in my house for you nose k ? haahha;D
Sleep now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& this is for my fatty senior !
Having o's nowww ;D
Think of me and you'll do well Nat ! <3
Photobucket

Last day of school tomorow :(
Man i'll miss you guys ;D
NIGHTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ; )

No comments: