Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Its times like these ;
I truly treasure ;

Went out after school with Sng&Peishan ;D
Its been forever since we hung out ;D
& i miss them !
We were like bestfriends last year ;D
I really regrett it nowwww :(
Anyway , It was reallyyy funnn ;D
we went to J8 , & we couldnt decide what to eat .
So we walked around everywhere ,
and like , to every restaurant we'd almost walk in then walk out .
Embarrassingggg i tell youuuu !
We ate Pizza Hut in the end , & stupid Sng is as toot as ever .
She's stilll as childish and blurr ! :))))))
we had so much fun talking and laughing like mad ,
gahhhhhh , I love em <3
& we watched Butterfly Lovers ;D
with Hotbod WUZUN and one of the twins ;D
it was alright , stupid Sngying didnt wanna watch Eagle Eye : (
she is so tooot ! she tried her hardest to cry , but she couldnt .
Stupid wuzun cant really act , he's just something good to look at ;D
You know stupid toot girl , cried when she watched Finding NEMO ,
so funnnnny right ?
Anyway , then i had to follow toot girl to Novena to send her off to her parents !
I was afraid she'd get lost !!
But yes , thanks for the awesome day you guys <33




& i wish i hadn't let it go in the past ;

I still wanna watch Eagle Eye ;(
Gonna go watch cheenese showww ;D
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee;)

No comments: