I know now , no matter what
We'll always be there for each other
Heyy : ) Watch these two videos : )
Its soooo funnnyyy i swear :D
okay , not soooooo funny .
But the way it goes , its quite funny : D
the videeooo is like trying to pursuade Americans to vote for the election thing .
& after watching it , you'd have to send it to five friends : )
Its really good , they got all the stars : D
REALLY ; JUST WATCH IT !
First Videooo : D
hahhhah ;D the girl who took of her bra is so funny ;D
she's like , you can literally vote while you're pooping !!
its funnyy lahh ;D really , WATCH THISSSS ;D
& Jennifer Aniston is like , " god , hope you at least have five friends ? "
hahhaahhahahah ;D WATCHHHH NOW !
Second Videooo :D
this is the sequel to that videooo : D
its quite funnnyyy tooo ;D
when they're like ,
send it to five friends ,
send it to five enemies ,
send it to five animals !
HAHAHAHAHAHAH;D
WATCHHHHHH !
& anyway , thanks so much clique for everythingggggggg :D
I feel so much better to know I've got you guyss <3 !
& Gracia's now on the plane to the states ,
I'll miss youuuu lahhhhh : D
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D
watch the video ahhhh !
No comments:
Post a Comment