See what i mean ?
OMG OMG OMG OMG ;D
hahahahahhah!
I just made a dedication on 98.7fm .
Muttons to midnight <3
& because at first Raseyoh didnt believe that
i would actually manage to get through !
HHAHHHA;)
so it went like
JIAEN wants to make a shoutout to
Rasey tan , REISHI ? RAYYSEEE ?
who didnt believe i'd make an actual dedication ,
all the way for eoy ! study hard ,
& we'll beat EVERYBODY !
( it was suppose to continue saying )
I loveyou forever ! & i do not have a disorder .
BUT WAHTEVER .
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .
so i immediatly called Rasey oh .
and we were freaking out :0
Super funny lahh !
& right before that , i was like
WAITING AND WAITING
"When are they coming out ? when when ?"
then right before that ,
"I DONT CARE , ITS COMING OUT NOW !"
& I heard few people dedicated always be my baby .
then i thought , BUT THATS THE SONG I DEDICATED !
hahhahha ;D
and there it was ! OMGOMGOMG LAHHHH !
hahhahahahaha ;D funniest shit everrr !
RASEY OH YOU FATSO .
ALL THE WAY FOR YOUR GEOG MUGGING :)
LOVESYOUUUUULONGTIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment