Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Monday, September 29, 2008

I guess i'd give you the benefit of the doubt ,
but you know what , the thing is . I trusted you most .
Really .

Went to study with Rasey at her house today:)))
she lahhhhh , so busy dont know doing what .
SHE wasnt being productive . hahahahah :)
I got study okay , and you know what .
I freaking screwed up geog today :(
deeeepresssing :(
But wahtever , HISTORY TOMOROW :)))))
& im confident :) hhahhahahahahh !
anyway , Read this funny peom loser Elaine sent me ;)

Love is a sensation
Caused by a temptation
To feel a penetration
From a man’s location
To a girl’s destination
Without hesitation
To increase the world’s population
For our future generations
Do you get my explanation
Or do you want a demonstration?

haahhahahah ; )
Alrighty , going to bathe ,
and good luck for people having exxxams tomorow ;)))
NIGHTSSSSS :D

No comments: