When I’m with you I'll make every second count
Cause I miss youWhenever you're not around
When I kiss you
I still get butterflies years from now
I'll make every second count when I'm with you
New skin :)
hahahahaha ;D made by dearsherylynn:)
how artistic hur ?
i know you very nice lahhh :) hahahha !
But its the pretty models who brighten the thing up : )
but thanks anyway :) Lovesyou!
& Now you're sleeping away . Like some pig .
AS USUAL :(
training was uber fun today :)
we were talking about how r-rated
I kissed a girl by katy perry ,
WHEN IT IS NOT .
& the stupid government stupidly went to band it .
There are other ways to listen t it y'knows ?
HHHAHAHAHA ;D
& when we were singing it ,
it was uber funn ,
& Gross , even our dearest
mary-oh KNOW HOW TO SING LEY
and shes the most TOOTEST one .
Like the out there one .
AHHAHAH ;D how proud am i of you !
Exams in a month ,
Jiayouuuuuus 2 c :)
& Lp is cuter than ever :)
I was talking to her on msn , then i tell her say
Go study chem lah , i ttyl :)
Then after that she said Okay :) bye bye !
Then one second later she sms me , and said
HELLO :) HAPPY !
hahahahhah ;D
like wth ? SUPER CUTEE LAAAA SHE :)
& now im trying to convince her shes so
OUTDATED .
haish Lp damn cute :)
& im back to the old tagboard ,
the old one was so frustrating :(
Hope you guys like the new skin ,
and the new song ,
SHAKE IT by metro station :)
& Hunfunbun
Why dont you ever get my messages ?
: (((((((((
NIGHTS YOEW :D
No comments:
Post a Comment