Really , think about it .
What have you done as a mother ?
just finished studying ting xie :)
Which is yayyyyyy for me !
Im done with geog too .
Hopefully tomorow I'll do well .
after school we did the throwers video .
Its super hilarious .
i was laughing non-stop .
You freaking fatso sec 4's
appreciate your awesome juniors ogaye .
Without us YOU ARE NOTHING .
teeheeeeeeeee ;)
After that went to meet
Xuan , Athena & Sheryl at J8 .
we studied , and ofcourse all of them are just so
Stupidddddddd .
HHAHAHAAHHAHA AH;D
no lah , their quite smart lahhhhh !
Smarter than me :(
But that stupid sheryl everything also
I dont know I dont know .
teeheeee ;D
After that i cabbed home , & studied :)
Cant wait to get the stupid tests over with .
& Farewell :)
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(
Later i cry ! hahhhahah ;D
America's next top model :)
Byeeeeeeeeeee ;D
simple,
NOTHING .
Tags replied :)
Sheryl.p :
HHAHAHAHHAHA ;D
is CANNOT ONE OKAY .
you dont understand simple english hur ?
Teeheeee ;D you're so idiotic ,
YOU ARE THE DUMB ONE HERE :)
see im like Zmg so smarttt :)
JUST JEALOUS LAH YOUUUUUU!
SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY :)
AND THE NEXT AND THE NEXT :)
ugh , NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :(
Chummy:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ;D
yes , i know im skinnnnyyy!
You fattty hunbunfun:)
Grawhhhhhhh .
DONT BE SO STRESSED OUT WIL YOU.
I know you're geog teacher is mean :(
CHILLAXXXX.
Hillary :
how am i mad ?
HAHAHAHAHHAHHA ;D !
& stupid cheenese today was idiotic :(
THE TEACHER LAH ,
SHE DONT UNDERSTAND THE PAIN WE GO THROUGH CAN :(
IT REALY HURTS Y'KNOW .
she should understand us better !
SHES YOUNG TOO Y'KNOWS !
gawd !
& ERM NOT TUESDAY LAH
I NOT FREE ON TUESDAY :(
I THOUGHT SATURDAY ?
I WANNA GO WATCHHHHHHHHH!
YOU HILLARY BAOO :)
JE BAOOOOOO :D
Cara:
HAHHAHAHAHA ;D
you so stupid sure fail one luh
Unlike meeeee ;D
im so SMART ! YAY :)
I WILL PASSS PASS PASSS !
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;D
teeeheee ;D
& when are we wannabeing ?
TELLL ME WHAT YOU WANT
WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANTTT !
HAAHAHHAHAHA ;D
cara , everytime i see you , i LAUGH
YOU LOOK STUPID LUHHH!
I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment