He's the reason china has
Global Warming .
Hotter than hot .
Helllllllooooooooo :)
I havent blogged for a long time .
Studying like hell for maths test .
Which was easy leh .
hahhahahh ;D
& I was suppose to go
To athena's chalet to stay over .
But somebody bailed on us :(
Gahhhhhhh .
You lah , aways liddat one .
my weeks been pretty boring :(
but we camwhored alot on friday ,
cas we had like free periods ,
I love it that mrs cheung is preggers.
she always dont come one ;)
stressing out again , cas theres
Bio test on wednesday ,
& i suck at science ,
i got f9 leyy , lowest in class s'more .
Depressing ;(
haahha ;Dkay this has been a real
Boring post .
Sorrry :(
Blog some other time :(
Byeeeeeeeeeee : D
& You 'll never change ,
& I'll never be serious about you .

No comments:
Post a Comment