Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Tuesday, July 08, 2008


Running is human;
Throwing is divine;

HHAHAHHAHHA : D
Discus event today .
I did okay lah , Third .
But i broke PB ! so yay ,
im really really proud of Nicole !
Who got 6th ! Im really damn proud .
Im glad you got all focused !
& ZHI YUANN! you broke record !
How proud am i of you mann ! teeheee; D
i know a record holder okayyyyyyyyyy !
& yay to the 4x100 teams ! You guys did great !
So anyway the reason behind that throwing picture is because
Im really really proud of the throwing team !
JUST TO PROVE TO YOU PEOPLE !
everyone in the c'div throwing team got into top 8 !
HAHHAHAHAHAH : D ( well almost lah )
IM REALLY REEALLY PROUD OF YOU GUYS ;)
i didnt expect us to do so well : )
BUT AHYO , NO BIG DEAL .
THE THROWERS RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! <3>

& Chummy, you do what you wanna do !
make the decision you think is right .
I'll always be there for youuu !
But the closer we get these days
the more difficult it will be to let you go when you leave : (
& I really hope you dont ofcourse !
I'LLL MISS YOU SOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH : (
Nobody will love me like you do GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(
Whatever it is !
I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUU ! <3


hhahhhahahh !
I saw you today , & Damn you're fine .


No comments: