Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MARIECHONG
I send my deepest apology to you ,
i sincerely apologise for being too perfect for you .
It really cant be helped : (
& Im sorry you feel so deprived from being sexy because of me : (
I Will do my very best to not make you feel this way .
I'll try not to be perfect .
Its like it cant be helped ,
and the way you always talk about how perfect you are ,
When its just so not true , it really hurts that
Im the reason behind your deprived-ness .
That my sexyness could inflict such demoralisation on you .
I really hope i can try to change to something close to your low standards
So that you wont be hallucinating of such things .
Once Again , im so so so so so sorry .

(my ass )
HAHAHAAHAH : D
Marie you arse !
I hope your cramps will hurt even more tomorow ,
Nonono , cannot tomorow , we need you to dance tomorow .
FRIDAY .
Hope it hurts till you die on friday .
HHHAHHAHHAHAA ; D
hate you marie !

No comments: